Wifi-Meshcan meet all your needs in the daily practice!
The points why you need to try on
• Bio-compatible and very easy to manipulate
• Flexible and compliant in order to avoid perforation of overlying soft tissues
• Stiff enough to resist collapse into the underlying defect
• With sufficient density to resist passage of unwanted cells and bacteria, yet allow the passage of oxygen and small molecules
• Bio-inert and user friendly
• Easy to cut, trim and fit precisely over the defect
• Dense enough to resist infection if exposed to the oral cavity
• Easily removable unlike the existed non-resorbable membranes that manytimes create some problems during the second surgery, because they are attached to the new bone and often they break during removal
• Non-resorbable : Made of 100% non-resorbable material for users to modulate healing period.
• Thickness: 0.25mm.
• Non-porous (0.0 μm) + Open Membrane Sheet Technique : Prevention of infection or other possible defects causedfrom passage or integration of bacteria through porosity of plaster and it even allows to apply Open Membrane Sheet Technique.
• Prevention of Displacement : Not only being sutured along with gingiva.
but also using InnoGenic™ GBR Kit insertedand fixed into the hole of titanium frame
(Titanium Alloy Grade 2) allows displacement of the products.
• Easy to be Customized : Easy to modify the shape according to shape and dimension of the defect.
• Easy to be Removed : Put a hook in the hole of the titanium frame of the InnoGenic™ Wifi-Mesh.