SFIT Ti-Base System
Features of the SFIT Ti-Base System
Cement-free, No Screw Loosening, Perfectly Sealed
- Cement-free retention prevents side effects from cement.
- Aesthetic prostheses such as anterior subgingival full zirconia crown with screw retention can be applicable.
- Easy to apply even when the occlusal height is low.
- Both digital and conventional solution are provided.
- The SFIT Ti-Base and crown can be removed from fixture without any damage.
Mechanism of the SFIT Ti-Base System
SPREAD FIT (Spread + FIT = SFIT)
The HEAD of the SFIT Ti-Base Screw gives a force to the POST TOP of the SFIT Ti-Base to be SPREAD and FIT in the undercut of the inner side of the Crown When the SFIT Ti-Base Screw is tightened.
1 Insert the SFIT Ti-Base Screw to the SFIT Ti-Base.
2 Install the Crown on the SFIT Ti-Base with the SFIT Ti-Base Screw inserted in it.
3 Connect the whole assembled components to the Fixture: The POST TOP of the SFIT Ti-Base is not spread yet.
4 Tight the whole assembled components to the Fixture. The POST TOP of the SFIT Ti-Base is being SPREAD.
5 All procedures are completed. The POST TOP of the SFIT Ti-Base is SPREAD and FIT.