INNO-CaPCalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Bone Graft
Osteoconductive resorbable synthetic bone graft material
- INNO-CaP is a osteoconductive synthetic resorbable bone graft material consisting of Calcium Phosphate.
- INNO-CaP is completely resorpted and progressively replaced by normal-structured bone in the healing period.
Excellent Biocompatibility and Conductivity
The characteristic biocompatibility and conductivity of INNO-CaP represent the most safety.
A porosity for new bone ingrowth
The porosity promotes ingrowth of osteoblast, osteoclast and growth factors.
Pariticle surface SEM image
Sinus graft surgery
- For sinus graft, INNO-CaP is used alone or in combination with the other graft materials.
- Various healing period according to residual bone height.
|residual bone height||less than 1 mm||2 ~ 4 mm||more than 4 mm|
|implant placement||post operation 9~12 months||post operation 6 months||simultaneous placement|
2. GBR(Guided Bone Regeneration)
- Minimize the amount of autogenous bone.
- Sub-graft materials.
- Vertical and lateral augmentation.
- Using with the COWELL® BMP is highly recommended.
Dose and Particle Size
|Product Code||Particle Size||Particle Dose|